Monday, February 9, 2009

90 Percent Done

I tell you what these guys are my kind of workers. Today they textured the walls then primed the walls, trimmed the window, hung the bi fold doors and trimmed the doors. After the walls were dry they then painted the ceiling. I just finished painting all the walls. Only took a little over 2 hours and I love the yellow. I know I should of gone wild and painted lime green but I just can't help myself.Check out the white frame at the bottom of the stairs.
It will be a painted chalk board.

This wall will have the countertop it goes in tomorrow along with the shelf
- I think I love the little window with it's sill-

no more utilities to see they are hiding behind the bifold doors
the room shrunk but i love it

4 comments:

{natalie} said...

i love the yellow! you should hang up a rain gutter to hold all your ribbon. i saw it in a store, i'll have to take a picture so you can see what i mean. i can't wait to see the counters!!

Ashley said...

Where is Leroy going to live?

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Looks great! That's going to be so fun to have it all finished!

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Looks really good!! They are moving super fast!! What are you doing for flooring?