Thursday, May 21, 2009

BEFORE

Many months ago we started talking about siding the house.
After much discussion we decided on steel siding but the real question was what color?

The siding man gave me 30 color choices.
I drove around town looking at his work and the colors that his customers picked.
Many times you could see me or the dr. with the color swatches matching colors to complete strangers houses.
I drove past this one house 10+ times.
I was hoping that the house wouldn't get robbed as I might of been a suspect.

The color was chosen "clay with almond trim"
Siding man, "oh , you don't want that color it only has a 10 yr warranty for chalking and fading"
me " so what color do I want?"
man "choose a color that has a 30 year warranty, here are 10 colors to choose from"
me "so why the crap did you give me all of these color samples then?"
plan"b" choice was just like the neighbors
plan "c " beige, beige and boring.
I hope we will like it
because that will be the color until we move into the nursing home
Also curbing in the front.
I need to get to work on the finished project.
Hopefully it will all be done by the end of next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why wasn't I told about this?

{natalie} said...

so they aren't done yet? it's been a week! the curbing looks nice are you taking down the fence?

Jackie said...

Wow you're doing so much! Looks cool!

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

I can't wait to see it finished! The curbing looks great!

Anonymous said...

A Bark Collar is a safe, effective and humane way to train your dog not to bark too much.
Clinical studies conducted by the College of Veterinary medicine of Cornell University have proven that Spray Bark Collars are TWICE as effective as shock collars! Sonic dog barking collars are virtually ineffective compared to spray.