Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fast Sunday


Psalms 35:13

But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.


For a long time Fast Sunday wasn't my favorite. But I have come to love fast Sunday and the law of the fast. What miracles come from fasting. My gratitude to my Heavenly Father is great. My prayers are heard. My prayers in behalf of my family are great and He hears and answers them....thank you.


ps Grandpa is doing great and is coming home today;)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to eat too much to really enjoy fast Sunday. I do however like F&T meeting better. I now don't resent little kids bearing their testimonies like I used to. I am ashamed of my prior self.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

So glad the boys had the opportunity to participate in the family fast. It was a great experience. Glad Grandpa is home!!