Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Nat's

The Names in our familyThese are the best daughter in laws and they are both named the same.
When Ethan was dating his Natalie we were like you can't marry her we have a Natali Schofield. Aaron's Natali was first and she wasn't going to be called old Nat or big Nat because she is tall.
What to do?
So when we are together it is Nanny, nick named by Aaron and Natali's Ethan, and Dr. Nat because she is a dentist.
They have birthdays one week and a few years apart.
They are both great mothers to the best children ever.
They both are wonderful wives to the best boys ever.
For some reason I have missed doing birthday blogs about them and it is nothing personal but me having senior moments and with the rush of the holidays etc.
I love them dearly and like them a lot. I am sorry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY girls.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

@ Natalies, 2 Ethans, 2 danes!! This family must be from West Virginia!!

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

That was a very sweet post! Thanks Jody!

Ashley said...

Nice post mom.

Dear Anoymous,
At least you could spell the Names correctly when mocking our family names.

Sally and Paul said...

Thanks for remembering the Natali(e)'s. You always have such neat posts. I know they love you too!

{natalie} said...

I meant to comment on this a few days ago when I saw it. Thank you for the birthday post! I love you guys too and I'm glad I am not "freakishly short NAT " I like being part of the natali(e) schofields