Sunday, January 3, 2010

A few more Christmas photos

Great grandparents with the great grandkids
CP happy that Santa arriveA little soccer was played while we helped set up for a wedding lunchion

Grandpa got into the Wii bowling...I even bowled at 168!
Addison the real bowler
Kade taking a little R & R time with Dad
"Oh that Scooby is so funny," a famous line by 4 year old E
Our friend Delaine came to Christmas eve dinner and pj party
"these kids make me nervous"
scarey face
I heard "cousin where are you?" and "that's what friends are for" many times
Kade and Addison- darling Church babies

the end for real---now onto the new Year

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved a house full of kids. Tiger

{natalie} said...

tiger's comment makes me happy. so glad we got to see you guys for the holidays. thanks for everything :)

Sally and Paul said...

What wonderful pictures!!! I love the one of Ethan and Kade in the furry hat.