Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Winter Wonderland

The dogs and I just came back from a walk. It is 1 degree, those dang Canadians,
but so beautiful out I just had to take my camera with me so we all could enjoy this winter wonderland that we get to live in.Yesterday it started to snow and snowed all day and all night.
I think we got about a foot of snow.
These are the things I love about a snowy winter day.
1. It is like a magical fairy land,
with light and fluffy snow.
2. The air is crisp and clean
3. The sky is crystal blue and clear4. The snow on the trees and all the shadows
5. A nice warm house with 2 dogs and a fireplace

2 comments:

jody said...

Ok it is 4:30 in the afternoon and the Canadians really are coming it is now -2

*ethan* said...

that is a butt load of snow!! and now it makes it seem like christmases weather was pretty nice