Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashley

I remember a couple of days before Ashley was born my friend asked what we were doing for Valentines Day. I told her that this year I wanted a baby.
That was just what I got!!!
Ashley Chisum Schofield
born February 14, 1977
6:20 PM in Provo, Utah

so it is Ashley's birthday first and Valentine's Day Second
She came with a hairdo
a little curl with a blond tip
Ashley at 2 1/2 months and Aaron at 3 years old
this was just about the sum total of our furniture

Ash at almost 2
(matching hair)Christmas 1980
Ethan 1, Ash almost 4 and Aaron almost 7
darling dancerEaster bunnybaptism dayDane and kids spring 1985
Ethan 5, Ashley 8 and Aaron 11

Ethan, Grandma Schofield, Ashley, and Ralph's tail
looks like a brothers birthday
Alaskan pretty flowers

We love you have a

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay. Thank you for the blog. It is so wonderful.I love you!!!

{natalie} said...

i love seeing all the pictures through the years...very cool. happy birthday ash! we love you

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Cha Cha. You are kinda cute!!