Monday, May 10, 2010

Fun Mother's Day Vistors from Utah

It was so fun to have Ethan, Natalie , Kade and Addison visiting.Some our fine dining "El B" Ethan has been going here since he was 3Girl Time
nail salon and the bead store for a new bracelet
The Annual Womens run that had almost 8,000 women
Nat kicked it into high gear and sprinted to the finish line
Mother's Day was delightful
Boy time
a little baseball, basketball, skatebordingThanks for coming!
We love you
I wished all the kids lived closer but I am so happy when we do get to have visitors.

5 comments:

Sally and Paul said...

Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
We have the cutest grandkids!

jody said...

Yes we do and they are so sweet too. I love it when Kade says "you are the best." I don't think they were a mile from the house when I got a text from Natalie that said that the kids were missing us. I miss them too.

Amy said...

I am glad you got to see your children and grandchildren but I am sad that I did not have Natalie here to go with me to the Beehive Bazaar! You win.

Ashley said...

Looks like a great time. You kept saying that the weather was bad but it doesn't look to shabby to me.

{natalie} said...

we loved it. thanks for having us. i used some of your pics on my blog today. i will be ordering from costco soon.

amy -- i am bummed i missed the bazaar. i hope it was a success and at the same time wish it would come back to provo.