Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Weekend

What a great start to weekend.
Don and Nita picked me up yesterday for lunch and we were meeting Dane at "Torres."
Kind of a dreary day and we thought we would go to the movie after lunch.
"Iron Man 2" for Dane and "Letters to Julia" for me.
As we walked into the restaurant I notice that Dane was in this room for large parties.
I walked around the corner and there was
AARON and Nat and Ethan and Alex and Drew and Peyton.
It was a great surprise and I didn't have any idea that they were coming.
A couple of days ago I tried to talk Dane into jumping into the car and driving down to Utah.
He was like no I need to be here for Church and they will be busy.
So fun to have them here and we are having a great time.

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

yay! i'm glad you were surprised. it's always fun to come visit.

tell them we will miss them for dinner tomorrow!

have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

lucky ducky.

hope you are having a great time.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

We're so glad we were able to surprise you! Just got the kids in bed and Drew said, "I just miss Grandma and Tiger so much already!!" Love you and miss you lots!