Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Few of my favorite things

I was reading several blogs and came across a few things that I really liked so I thought i would make a list of a few of my favorite things. Well my very favorite thing is DANE my life would not be complete with out him!!my FAMILY, they just make me happy happy happy!MY GRANDKIDS
I really like them!
my heart melts when i even think of them
they are the best
These little girls make my heart happy!
The pups
and
The hammock
The Sun
swimming
Anne of Green Gables
Bavaria
white teeth
diamonds
ice cream
mowing the lawn
Cruises
Black Patten leather shoes
sewing
lawn patterns- like baseball fields
warm hands and feet
diet dr pepper
little kids
clouds
The Sound of Music
Justin Timberlake All the single Ladies video
Snow on Trees
this new little fabric shop "4 Winds Quilting"
Sparkling frozen snow
wearing flip flops
clean house
Giraffes
fresh sheets
Peanut butter cookies
Skype
church
ipod
computers
vacations
etc

I am blessed!

2 comments:

{natalie} said...

i love that justin timberlake in a black leotard made the list! hehehe.

love the pics and those girls are super cute.

Sally and Paul said...

You do have a wonderful family.
Love all the great pics.