Thursday, July 15, 2010

I can't quit obsessing

happy me in Africa
So while I was on walk a bouts Dane put his arm to the square and committed us to be being pioneer parents next June for a hike thing at Martins Cove that our Stake is going to do. 7 miles the 1st day, 13 the next and 7 the last day all in a wide variety of temperatures. I have been to Martins Cove and it is pretty neat but seriously. I also understand there is a brutal part of the hike that the women have to push pull the hand cart up and down some ravines. I am freaking out. Did he forget that I HATE to camp? I was born at this time to sleep in a real bed. I HATE having my hands dirty especially my nails. Remember I have them done once a week. I don't even own hiking boots. I love heels. I only like kids. I LOVE my grandkids and they won't be along. I don't enjoy pioneer clothing, the skirts are long. I am pretty sure my legs would explode. No shower for 3 days. Have you ever seen me in a pony tail? Hats???No to hats That's it I am not going and I am sure I can come us with some more reasons. Oh yeah what about I am old.
ps i will pay someone to go in my place and maybe Dad will too

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

settle down Ma Schofield

jody said...

It is settled I am not going

Ashley said...

This is a terrible idea. I vote defeat to the Catholic chuch.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Oh I don't know about this. I'm pretty sure you can pay me to go. Maybe Ash too :) We did jump in freezing cold water for $100 :). This trek thing would definitely cost more than that though. Better yet maybe your other foot surgery will need to be scheduled for June 2011.

jody said...

President G told me to take my head out of my butt and start preparing;)

Joan said...

President G is right. Just do it. I want to see those fingernails when you get home. LOL It could be a whole new tree hugging Jody when you are done.