Monday, August 30, 2010

I think I love this Quilt too

So I was in my new favorite quilt store 4 winds quilting and I saw this darling quilt and all of the collection. It had to be mine and I thought I have been sewing for years and years and I can make a quilt with lots of different pieces. It was lots of work and I found that it wasn't all that much fun putting all the little pieces together. It will be a one and only and might as well pitch the pattern. But I love it! and Ash did too so we made an apron for a friend. and a couple morethis store has the best fabric

4 comments:

Joan said...

I am wanting a cute apron very badly. Ashley's friend is lucky. You have always been a very good seamstress and quilter.

Ashley said...

The quilt is darling!

jmstott34 said...

A pieced quilt--what a feat! I love it and the aprons! ...going to check out that fabric site.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

The quilt turned out beautiful! Love the aprons too.