Friday, December 31, 2010

Birthday time

I think I am almost old, well next year I will be old.
My parents were old at my age, not me. We had delicious turlte ice cream pie. Great company and great gifts. When I was young I always got to have a birthday party. I saw friends this summer that were at my 9th birthday party. Best gift ever was Ethan for my 28th birthday, a round baby boy 9 pounds 10 oz. ( I was just happy to get him out)
We did the time honored tradition of bowling once a year for the birthday. This is no kidding the best I have ever bowled. The "turkey" is my score, I was the winner with 145, should of had more but I started bowling like I usually do. Maybe this is my game. Oh crap, I think old people bowl.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy birthday, Hody! Seeing all your fun pictures reminds us that we miss you guys a lot!