Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy 38th Anniversary Darlin!

Love you tons! Thanks for the great life!
38 years ago we were young and newly married
We had such a fun time walking on the beach in Coronado. The very same beach that Dane asked me to marry him. I told him I had to think about it, not really he had been my main man for 5 years and it was about time. I was headed back to BYU and being a coed.
We love staying at the Del Coronado and eating Mexican food in old town San Diego. We love seeing something green in the middle of winter.
We need to go back it is still cold in Montana!

4 comments:

Joan said...

It is so nice to see a couple that are best friends and not just husband and wife. You are a great couple. Love you! Happy Anniversary.

Rich said...

Congratulations!!!
Love, Rich

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are an amazing couple! Hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Just a random browse and saw your webpage. that is a great blessing, how envy of me... :)

wow, I hardly see great couple in my life. Its wonderderful, wish both of you have a Happy and memorable 38th Anniversay.

Derrick.