Friday, May 20, 2011

A Few Toughts

I was reading the conference addition of the Ensign and enjoying Elder Quenton L. Cook of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles talk entitled LDS Women are Incredible! On my ipad it shows the footnotes and references right by the paragraph. Elder Cook states "In the church the role of women in the home is highly respected" with a footnote of see Emily Matchar Why I can't stop reading Mormon housewife blogs. The author is obsessed with 4 LDS womens blogs and reads them faithfully. She has learned lots about LDS women and how great we are. A while back the Church asked us to use the internet for good and sharing our beliefs. So I want to say to you bloggers GOOD JOB and keep up the good work.

My favorite quote from conference is
"Desires dictate our priorities,
priorities shape our choices
and choices determine our actions"
Elder Dallin H. Oaks Desire


Don't you just love this picture of Jesus?

The artist is a gifted 12-years-old artist named Akiane Kramarik

She had heavenly help in painting this picture of Jesus at the age of 8!

I want it!

4 comments:

Joan said...

I gave that talk to my ladies that I visit teach. I loved that talk.

Anonymous said...

She wanted it , so I gave it to her.

Anonymous said...

B I s h o p

Sally and Paul said...

Amen, Sister