Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lost pictures found

Good thing we like to swim.
It has been raining for days. I have been told that we get 15 inches of rain a year and we are now at 10 inches, yesterday alone 3 inches.
I think we need to build an ark.
So I have been trying to take a picture of it pouring.

When I downloaded the pictures from my camera I found these cute pictures.
I knew these pictures were taken
but I was beginning to think that I took them with Nat's camera.

Oh I love these babies!
I miss them!
I left on Mother's Day evening for Mexico while they were still in Montana,
not a good idea.

Aren't they cute?
Happy Birthday to Addison

cute picture of
Great Grandparents Donald and Daisy
(because Donald talks like a duck)
with Kade and Addison

ps gas is $3.74 this doesn't make me happy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a fox

Ethan said...

Love those pics of my babies

Alia Dalwai said...

Hi!

I really like your blog. Nice posts!
Keep up the good work!

Do visit my blog too at
http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/