Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mexico Fun

I am home from another fun trip to Mexico. I left on Mother's Day evening with Ethan, Natalie and kids still visiting which made me sad to leave them but Mexico was calling. My BFF Kippi Clark flew into Phoenix
Aunt Dawn, her friend Vicki Riggs and I picked her up
and we took off for Rocky Point, Mexico.
A mere 4 hour drive thru the desert
we were in Mexico eating guacamole at Ramon's .
We stayed up late, ate M & M's and ice cream right before dinner, didn't wear makeup and wore pj's just because we could. We played on the beach, ate shrimp, swam, washed our hair in an outdoor shower, walked way out to the water when the tide was out, rode the rhino, ate some more shrimp, made a beach bag, read, watched TV, chatted, laughed, had a senorita come and do pedicures. A little excitement came with a electrical fire in the closet, good thing Dawns helper man came by just in time.It was so fun to be together.
Kippi and I have been friends for 28 years
and we can pick right up where we last left off.
I miss her now that she is in Colorado.
When we got back to Phoenix it was a little bit hot.
Not sure how people live on the face of the sun
but they do have good shopping and great eats!

Thanks Aunt Dawn for having us!
Love you,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candy right before dinner? Shame