Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Warm CA Sun part 2

The Swim Meet
at a beautiful country clubwe arrived at 7:30AM to loud music and lots of kids
Crewe swims with the Roanwood Sharks, about 200 kids start out the morning with a fun cheer
The boy swims 5 races so lots of time in between for friends and play
Crewe is really a good back stroker
with some great times each week he is getting faster. They are making him into a fly man.
Last year when I came to watch him fly I thought I was going to have to jump in the water and save him. This year it looks like a real stroke and is doing great.
The breaststroke man
It was a very fun day. I loved it.
Loud music in between races a bbq, very festive.
It reminds me of my racing days, my stroke was the fly.
Oh it
makes me want to swim swim swim. So after the meet we re grouped then went to their pool,
swam, ordered Mexican food ate at the pool
then swam some more until bed time.

I think I would like to be a fish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to do the same thing, except at a gym all day playing basketball.

{natalie} said...

i would like to be a fish. and have a pool that you can order food to. that is cool.

crewe looks like a great swimmer and dayne is cute.