Sunday, February 19, 2012

Got to love San Diego

 Dane and I were tired of living in black and white, brown, grey  land.  I needed to see some color, grass, flowers and the sun.  Since it was Ashley's 35th birthday we invited them to come to celebrate this big birthday.  It was everything and more.  We love San Diego and never get tired of visiting. 
 Our favorite beach 
 Dane asked me to marry him right on this beach
  We stayed in Coronado and our hotel looked at downtown San Diego
my pretty birthday girl
I love giraffes

 
 Also went to the Science Museum with an IMAX showing of Born to Be Wild about baby elephants and orangutangs.


 San Diego has great Mexican food but also the Italian food in Little Italy is the best.
Thanks Darlin for the fun time.
Can we go back?



2 comments:

{natalie} said...

it looks so fun and sunny.

ashley said...

It was so fun! Thanks!!