Sunday, December 2, 2012

I LOVE Christmas and everything about it!

 I love this time of the year, the happiness and love and joy it brings.  I thought last years Christmas with all 16 was perfect but this years is going to be wonderful too! I am so excited it is December and I can decorate for the holidays. I have lots but these few I want to remember. 
I added a few birds and white sparkley balls.  Stella the bad dog has taken a liking to the green picks again this year, so far minus 2 .
I am loving the garland over the James Christensen Santa print.  I added white and glass bead garland to the green and a few birds.
I will always love the sequin Christmas stockings and my Dept 56 houses.
The water Christmas tree water glob is so perfect with the white and lime green.  But I love my glitter Santa that I made this year and the old fashion stained glass Santa from several years ago.  The print of Santa kneeling by baby Jesus is my favorite and I love this African animal nativity.  I love all my Christmas decorations and the season of fun has begun.

First up -The women's  service organization, GFWC Billings Junior Women's club that I belong to and was in charge of the Christmas tree sold for $1700.00
Second-  Last night I went to this musical with my friend Florence.  It was delightful, everything about it was wonderful.  So now off to Church, my lesson in  Relief Society will be a readers theater "The Women Surrounding the Birth of Christ" with lots of music.  So the Christmas season is off to a great start. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one special Christmas bear!!

Joan said...

Wish I was there to see it all. I've said ti before, you are a girl after my own heart. Merry Christmas.