Friday, January 18, 2013

It's our 40th Anniversary!



Our first apartment in Alaska, New Years in Germany, Danes college graduation
A great Christmas 1974

Big Sky skiing, First Race and fun days at the Athletic Park


Italy and Coronado, California

Utah, California, Montana and the Carribean

Greece and China

Scotland, London and Yellowstone National Park
 
Alaska, Africa and Montana

Germany and Austria



Hawaii and Wyoming

Were has the time gone?   I am the luckiest person in the world.  I married my soul mate.  I have loved you forever, thanks for the great life. love, P

4 comments:

jody said...

Me lucky

{natalie} said...

this post makes me so happy and so teary too.

happy, happy anniversary. thanks for the a wonderful example of marriage for ethan and i. i love that you adore each other and spend lots of time together.

love you lots.

Chelsea and Cody said...

I loved this! Every photo made me smile. Happy anniversary, I'm so glad we have you in our lives!

Tara said...

You guys are the cutest! I hope that I can find someone like Dane and be like you guys! Love and miss you guys!

Tara Stott

ps I love your blog!