Thursday, July 18, 2013

4th of July in Utah

We left on the early flight for SLC to spend a few days with the darlins.  these cute boys have really grown.  From left to Right Drew 10, Peyton 8, Alex 12 and Ethan 14.
And cute Earnie! He is so fluffy and a good dog.  He loved Dane, I think it had something to do with Tiger feeding him treats.  He wasn't to sure about me until Aaron hugged me and got some of his smell on me.  He will soon be running the house.  I want him to be a Montana dog.

"The 5 Schofield boys"They all just love him and are happy to walk, feed and pick up after him.  Earnie is starting to think he is above a couple of the boys, they are all so cute.

Ethan was the main pyro and had a blow tourch to light the fireworks, he was a very happy boy
Addison and Kade 4th of July Darlins

We all went down to Ethan and Natalies for the 4th celebration.  They had a big party with their neighbors with tons of fireworks and good food.  It was hot, hot, hot.  I hated Ethan's outfit but he and his friend Cam thought they they were cute, they were wrong.



Happy 4th of July!  Love this country and feel so blessed to be an American.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Viva el perro