Thursday, December 26, 2013

It's Our Birthday


Happy Birthday to us! Ethan is still my best birthday gift ever and Dane always has great gifts for me.  He came on my 28th birthday and now at 34 and me at 62 he is still leading.
Ethan came with a 21 day old beard.  It was longer than this picture and shaved for us all for his birthday.  He is so cute.
The birthday celebration started with lunch at Pugs which is always a favorite spot.
Then to the movies to see Frozen the new animated Disney movie.  Richard and Ethan went to Anchor Man II.  We really liked our movie but I think the boys thought theirs was just okay.

Cute, cute little girls.
 The little boys love to kiss me so Tiger will squeal
 "get your lips off my woman."  
We had a great day celebrating.  The kids called for a baby sitter and we adult went to Ciao Mambo then the turtle pie.



No comments: