Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's beginning to look Alot Like Christmas

I put the tree up right after Thanksgiving and i just love it.  In the past we have blamed Stella for stealing picks off the tree and chewing them up.  We caught Finnley chewing on one of the picks and I think it was him all along.
I love Christmas
Once again Billings Junior Women's Club sponsored a tree for the Festival of Trees, which I was in charge of.   Our theme this year was "A Charlie Brown's Christmas."  We made lots of picture sugar balls, had 79 books and 21 stuffed characters.  Our tree brought in  $1050.00. 



My friends and I had a ornament exchange and breakfast at my house.  It's always fun to get together.  We all missed our friend Jeannie while she is on a mission so we made her ornaments too.


No comments: