Monday, June 22, 2015

Horder?

I was watching a TV show about hoarders.  It reminded me that I have some of Ashley's dresses from when she was little.  She is 38 so some of these dresses are over 30 years old.  I guess I was keeping them because I always wanted to remember her in them.  So am I a hoarder? I'm not!  I took pictures of them and quickly took them to the Goodwill and maybe some little girl will be able to wear them.
I made this cute little "Gunny Sac" dress when she was probably 5.  I think it is my favorite dress of all time.
These 4 dresses I made when Ash was in the first grade.

More dresses that she wore in first grade. I made the one on the left.  I always love smocking so I had to buy those two.
Easter dresses.  I bought the rainbow dress but the other two I made.  Ashley was probably 2 when she wore the peach dress and 8 when I made the aqua dress.


This cute little house coat my Mother made for Aaron when he was little. probably 40 years ago.  The one piece valour elephant romper Ethan wore when he was 7 months old.  I loved these and it was really hard to put them in the give away but they are at least 35 years old.








No comments: