Saturday, December 3, 2016

Festival of Trees

Our cute Leo Leoni tree that my friend Mary and I were in charge of for out women's club.  I think it was one of our cutest trees yet.  I made 70 mice and Mary made 25 fish and the women helped us put eyes and on the fish and eyes and tails on the mice.  Our tree didn't go for as much money as last year but it was dang cute and made the front page of the newspaper.
This year I was once again in charge of the Tea in the Trees for the Feaival of Trees.  The entire festival moved to a new venue this year to the Metra and we had a ton of room.  It was wonderful and very successful. We had Dillard's department store do the fashion show which was great.  The weather was perfect and the tea was very fun.  My friend Sarah and I made 150 pinecone napkin rings.





No comments: