Monday, May 15, 2017

Jody's Week of Bad Hair = Mexico

 Every year I love to go to Mexico to visit Dawn and Wimp for a week and thaw, get my hands and feet warm, sew, and tan my legs.  Either my sister Judy comes with me or my friend Kippi but they both weren't able to make it this year but still so fun.  Thanks for having me Dawn and Wimp.
I love this little bakery.  It's off a dirt road, down an alley and looks alot sketchy but these hot rolls are pretty darn good.

At least once a day I would go down to the beach and walk out to the water. Most of the time I would go by myself but not always.  This is probably my favorite thing to do.

As you can see I take back seat to these pups.  Princes the Mexican dog loves to go for a ride and keeps a very close eye on the Rhino.  Chase the weiner dog is a good dog and Lexie the old dog mostly just sleeps.

I always bring a sewing project and this year the quilt I made went to Love Foster Hope who host a camp for teenage girls.  The camp is in Texas so the girl who got this quilt was probably pretty hot.  A pretty great view for sewing.
A trip to Mexico isn't a good trip without eating at Mr. Fish Taco with it dirt floors.  Also a trip to Mexico isn't complete without finding atleast a few sand dollars.  I don't think I need any more sand dollars but I just can't help myself, I love them.

No comments: